Friday, June 28, 2024

Armour.

 The lights turned off on their own, you're home all alone. The hairs on the back of your neck stand up on end, chilling you to the bone. Invisible eyes all around, staring at you. No longer are you alone...

…The darkness closing in, you hear it whisper in your ear, "How are you not afraid? Can't you feel Me creeping up your bones?"

You reply by saying, "My peace, my pain, my pleasure will never drown in the murky flooded waters that are Your storm. Silent prayers answered, God my umbrella, sheltering me from Your weather. Faith has made me restored.

I don't recall signing the petition papers, to say I sold you my soul. Why are you here, Darkness? Don't you have anything better to do?!" 

Hope and Love, your armour. Been through some things, but you're under Divine protection from the Father. You are not alone. Your Angels lead you in to battle, fighting alongside like-minded souls. Rounding you up like a herd of sheep, until you've reached your Home.

"Leave now, Darkness. You, have no place here. Take your lies, convictions, poison laced persuasions. You've got Nothing on me. By the grace of the Holy Spirit, I have been set free.

The Lord, is my Sword. My shield, my armour. I am one of His flock, and He the farmer. I am filled with nothing but peace. Go now, Darkness and let me be."

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...