Monday, June 24, 2024

Carry You.

 I'll carry you, all of today, tomorrow and into infinity.

I'll carry you, for all of the times you carried Me in your heart.

I'll carry you, when you can no longer stand.

I'll carry you, on your good days and bad. All you have to do is reach up, take hold of My hand.

I'll carry you, across the fields and mountain range.

I'll carry you, through the wild wind and roaring rain. In to the sunlight, where I can see you smile again.

While life can be cruel, you are never alone. Whether you need Me or want Me, I'll always be here waiting patiently, to carry you home.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There Is A Light Waiting For You, At The End Of Every Tunnel.

While you think, that you Are stuck in the dark for now. I promise, eventually you will Find the light. It only gets better from here. - Ale...