Monday, June 24, 2024

Door.

 I've fallen a thousand floors.
Screamed, cried and banged my
fists on every door. Busted down
every wall, until I found an open
Doorway that led me to you.

You're the first thing I think about
when I wake up in the morning, the
last thing I think of before falling
asleep at night. You're in my dreams,
and permanently live rent free inside
my mind.

I'm happy with all my heart that I've
found you, happier still that you've
found me too. You've unlocked a whole
new world for me, I'd be honoured if
you allow me to do the same for you
too.

My whole life I've been alone.
Searching for someone specific
and special, not just anyone to
call my own.

I don't just want a "person", I want
my own personal and private place.
I want someone who I know I can
trust. Someone with whom my
feelings don't always have to be
explained.

Someone who gets me and makes me feel safe.

Someone who will give me the key
to their heart, and not just their front
door. Someone who doesn't just look
at, but sees me. Someone that I can
adore.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...