Monday, June 24, 2024

Heavenly Highway - This poem is dedicated to all those who we loved but left us too soon.

 The Highway to Heaven, a smooth flat stone
Stairway made out of every colour imaginable
And unimaginable.

All fear and doubt drains from me,
As I take my place in Heaven's line.
I am here because He has called me by
Name.

I am His, and He is mine.
His mercy, so divine.

In His presence all darkness and stain
Covered sin vanishes, as His Light and
Love enters my being. Touching me, as it
Makes its home within.

Through Him, I am able to truly
Shine.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There Is A Light Waiting For You, At The End Of Every Tunnel.

While you think, that you Are stuck in the dark for now. I promise, eventually you will Find the light. It only gets better from here. - Ale...