Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Mist.

 I take my time, walking this magical mysterious trail at my own pace. Focused and determined, to be in a healthy mind space. The more I grant myself permission to forgive myself for past life's pent up pain, slowly the tears dry and fade.

Breaking through is going to take time. Slowly the mist clears, unclouding my mind. I don't care what anyone says, when they push me down.

I can't give up.
I
don't give up.
I
won't give up.

I get back up every time, resilience is all I know.

No amount of mist can hide me. I refuse to be invisible. I'm determined to find ME. They see me coming from a distance, shocked at how much stronger I am now than ever before due to my Resistance.

They run in fear when they realise, nothing and no one can keep me down. Faith and Resilience my strength, confidence my much earned crown. I am both the population and mayor, I run this town.

Get in my way, I'll run you down.
I don't have time to mess around.
Sick and tired of your shit,
I'm leaving you behind in the
Mist.

They quake when they hear, the
Thunder rumbling.
They sense that I'm about to
Make my move.
They know my time is
Coming.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...