Sunday, June 23, 2024

Rain.

 The rain cascaded and fell down delicately silent,
 Ever so gently off of my head.
With each soft 'plip' of a droplet falling on to the ground, so did my fears.

In that moment, I decided to let go of all my worries
and stop the tears.

I'm taking back my joy laced life and forgotten
Golden memories of past years. With every cloud
There is a silver lining. That can only reveal itself,
When we make the brave and intelligent decision to
Stop crying.

Search the sky for the rainbow, and with it
Inner peace. Close your eyes, stand proud and tall.
Allow yourself to relax your mind and muscles.
Sway smoothly. Calmly breathe. Be one with,
The leafy green branches of trees.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...