Friday, July 5, 2024

Calling Out all of The Haters - Dedicated to all of you sweet innocent souls, who have ever been judged based on appearance alone. I am so sorry you had to go through this.

 Calling me, "Fat" won't make you skinny.

Calling me, "Stupid" won't make you any smarter.

Calling me, "Ugly" won't suddenly make you beautiful.

Calling me, "Poor" won't make you wealthy.

Calling me, "Weak" won't make you strong.

Calling me, a "Villain" won't make you anyone's hero.

Calling me, "Pathetic" won't make you a nice person.

To apologise and finally make your wrongs right, 
this is your calling.


- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...