Thursday, October 17, 2024

Deserted Island.

Staring into the eyes of
The sun, trapped in it's infinite
Warm glow of truth.

Forever I will be welcomed
Home, by the never ending
Sun.

I'll continue to fall into the
Arms of sun, basking in it's
Rays of love.

I can't get enough.

The tornado that races inside
My mind, cast out into the humid
Desert air by the protective hands
Of the clouds in the heated sky.

Granules of golden sand slip
Through my fingers, like droplets
That fall into a stream.

I am a child of the
Sun.

I was born to become one
Of it's numerous beams.


- Alexandra Pierotti.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Your Average Pretty.

Tired of looking for love in All the wrong places, I was able to find myself. Able to appreciate myself For all of who I am, who I've al...