Thursday, June 27, 2024

A Thousand Heartbeats.

 I gazed out of the window and
Breathed a sigh of relief.
The early birds singing, the
Song of my heart.
The chorus echoing, through the
Breeze.


I never knew what it truly meant,
To be alive.
Than to absorb and observe, every
Second of this waking moment.

The breeze blew gently,
Tousling the leafy branches playfully.
The dog barked way yonder, a friendly
Reminder for the cock to crow.
I'm going to make the most of today,
This much I know.

I drink up the Sunshine, the crisp
Cool air tickles my skin making me quiver.
Slowly, I make my way down to the
River.

As I wade through the rushing waters of clear
Blue.
I lower myself to the crunching pebbled
Paved carpet beneath the calming, trickling,
Rippling waves.

Never have I felt so at peace.
I closed my eyes and lay on my back,
Floating away, as I become one with
Nature.

Beating together,
A thousand heartbeats.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY Story.

  Spent my life locked in the dark. Forgot who I am, so I went on a search To rediscover my spark. Told myself that if I kept the lid Of My ...