Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Elemental Spirit.

 I am an Elemental spirit.
I created and play with magic,
I am the perfect Storm.
Don't test me, what will happen next I
Guarantee you're not ready for.

So play it safe and sprinkle kindness like
Magic, where ever you go.
Give always, expect nothing in return.
Kindness is contagious, catch it,
Pass it on.

Sit and watch with me as the stars align.
Your reward?
You too will be transformed, into the
Perfect storm.

Kindness will surely find, its way
Back to you.
And in all its glory, your own
Elemental spirit will be
Reborn.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...