Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Guardian Angel.

 When the world slammed every door in my face, my Guides picked me up and opened a window with Angelic grace. Their wings they sacrificed and used, as a makeshift umbrella. Sheltering me, from the Enemy's venomous words of acid rain.

When they saw me cry, they wiped my eyes and sang me to sleep. Their voices subtle, gentle, delicately smooth and sweet. They whispered me praises, and words of Affirmations trickled through my ears and in to my dreams. Creating visions in my mind's eye of what was, and what will be.

I saw a garden, that was Forever. With grassy meadows, the greenest of green. A bed of only the most rare and beautiful flowers I have ever seen, decorated the banks of a river. So clear and pristine.

The sky, it never ended. All around me was the tallest and sturdiest barricades made of an almost blinding white light. Despite its intense brightness, it didn't hurt my eyes.

In this place, ALL are welcome. To be their true, authentic self. And not feel the need to put on an act, by pretending to be someone else. Under the grandest wild oak, sat a young man. A child sat contently at his feet, their connection to each other was so sweet.

He had a mysterious air of immense power about Him, but He remained kind all the same. Though I had no recollection that I had ever met Him before, I knew Him and He knew me too by name.

One single word said in His voice alone, was all it took for my sins to be erased and set me free. I knew I had been saved.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...