Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Reflect.

 When uncertainty looms like dark clouds,
Fastly approaching on the Horizon.
You will remember that in the most uncertain times,
We find the truth about ourselves.
For in my Universe, there are no limits.
No space left stained, vandalised or unfinished.

Nothing is capable of binding and suffocating my
Spirit.
Here, in my Universe, I am in full control.
I have the power to stop the World from spinning,
To make time stand still and bring much needed 
Peace to my long forgotten, newly found
Soul.

To give myself a moment, to stop and take a step back.
To breathe, relax and reflect.
I grant myself permission, to forgive myself for any
Broken parts.
To learn from my mistakes, to back track.

Because this Universe of mine, is a
Beautiful, vulnerable and fragile place.
Deserving of nothing but the very best,
My own, personal, Safe Space.

I have learnt, that all of us, hold power to
Reflect.
To close our eyes and listen.
Really listen.
To the answers to all our unspoken questions,
Scattered across the Universe.

However, it is unfortunate to know, that not
Everyone realises that they have this power.
Some choose to ignore the power that is,
Reflection.

These are the few, who convince themselves that
They have the answers to everything,
Because they know all.
That there is no need to ask the secret, silent and
Most deep, meaningful questions.

These are the few, that will, unfortunately,
Remain lost, confused and forever alone.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...