Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Galaxy.

 
I travelled millions of light years away, across star covered galaxies and the Milky Way. Pink, purple and navy blue. Jumping and bouncing on the planets. I grabbed hold of a shooting star 🌠 and rode it, until it brought me to you.

My heart dances with joyful love so true. This cosmic fate of ours, like a prophecy come true is canon. So much more powerful and bigger than us, it was bound to happen. Such is the galaxy, our love too is Infinite.

It was the universe's decision, that we are meant to be. You are the moon, controlling the tides that are my sea. Drawn together with a magnetic force, like an asteroid on a one-way mission to Earth. Our love burning with the same intensity, as a never ending fire in the hearth.

Our dreams and hopes for our future, written and scattered among the stars of the beautiful night sky. My heart is eternally yours, and yours is mine. This life of ours, a carefree pleasure cruise. And while I could have had anyone, you are and always will be, the one that I choose.

You'll always have me trapped in a trance that is your cosmic spell. Time and time again, you are the only one for which I fell. Change isn't easy, but it's part of life. Together, we'll embrace it.

No matter what obstacle or challenge presents itself, together we'll face it.

Just like the galaxy, our love is a story as old as time. Every night I thank my lucky stars, that you are destined to be mine. Our love draws us together with the same intensity as a gravitational pull. No matter how old we get, our hearts will be full. Forever a fountain of our youth.

I don't know what it is, but I could stay up here with you in this galaxy forever. Floating freely among the stars, we cherish our love for each other. The universe's greatest treasure.

 
- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...