Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Burn.

 Aliens in my head, monsters under my bed. Too many skeletons in my closet, I wish that were not there.

Legends tell, of witches that live in a spooky fortress, deep in the very darkest part of the forest. Never leaving until I am found, the bodies of my past selves, past lives, buried deep beneath the ground.

Sucking in this new life, like a vampire drinking blood. Planting a various array of flowers, where my name was once written and smeared in the thickest of mud.

Where I once hit rock-bottom, now I will rise to the top. Never going to slow down, give in, give up. Never going to stop.

Slowly I've been ticking, now I'm releasing the pressure. I'm pulling the safety pin, releasing my grip on the lever. Fighting fire with fire, the flames from the explosion I caused burn brighter and brighter.

I'm rebuilding my life, one step at a time. Creating a whole new world for myself. My own safe haven. If I could do this all over again, I would. I wouldn't change a single thing. I just had to rediscover myself, and all the unique skills I could bring.

You called me, "weird", oh honey, don't you know? I'm limited edition. Taking my life back, I'm like an agent on a top secret mission.

I use your venom like an ember, until you did me the pleasure of triggering a spark. Thought you could burn me alive when no one was watching, but instead I use this new found fire to my advantage.

I am the 💥BANG!💥 To every explosion, watch me light up the dark.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...