Saturday, June 29, 2024

Hard to Kill.

 When you buried me alive in your
Toxicity and tried to convince yourself,
That you had won, it was in that moment that
I realised - I am hard to kill.
You thought I wouldn't survive, but I had
Promised myself that I Will.

By some miracle, I managed to climb out of that
Grave.
Now things are different, I'm stronger.
I'm brave.
Tired of being walked over, I'm putting my head
Back in the Game.

The world is waiting for me. Listen.
You can hear it cheering my Name.
Watch me fly, drawn to the Brightest light
Of my Future, like a moth to the Flame.

Catching my dreams, releasing my Wishes
On shooting stars.
In the hopes that they will come True one day.

I don't need yours or anyone else's approval,
In order to Thrive.
If I made a list of my best days ever,
Today would be at the top of that list.
I'm living in the moment, living my best Life.

I absorb the shower of glitz and glammer,
Soaking through my skin, a bright fireball of
Fame.
I live in the limelight, I own the stage.

My friends bring the champagne, I'll bring the
Good times.
My sequin dress like a silvery disco ball,
Watch me shine.
Forever filling my glass,
Tonight's my night.

I am Fact and Fiction, time spent with
My favourite people is what feeds my addiction.
I'm hard to kill.
Always have been, and always will be.

I am a Taurus, born year of the Bull.
My life a rodeo, I'm here to hype up the crowd.
Their laughter shattering the bulbs of stadium lights, they're that loud.

I charge at any and all red flags
That dare to get in my way.
I'm going to live my life, like it's the best ever
Par-tay 🎉!
Woo 🥳!


I am my Mother's daughter -
Fierce, feisty, protective, gentle and full of life.
Watch me take on the night.

I am, and forever will be,
Hard to kill.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...