Sunday, June 23, 2024

Paint the World Purple.

 I'm going to paint the world purple. Armed with my trusty paint brush and wild imagination, I have endless inspiration. I was born ready to take on the sky. I'm going to paint like it's do or die.

I am my most artistic when my head isn't screwed on just right, and filled with noise. Those who lack my courage and talent complain and tell me that I'm too "boisterous." Their words don't matter, so I give my paint brush a wave and squeal with excited laughter as I watch the paint splatter.

I bring this once empty canvas to life.

Those who don't, or choose not to understand my vision, call me a freak. But I'm determined to keep on painting purple, my creativity louder and more full of life than any word I should speak.

So come, dance with me under my masterpiece of an abstract painted purple sky. We'll take it slow, follow my lead as we dance all of today and in to tomorrow night.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...