Sunday, June 23, 2024

Twin Souls.

 We, are twin souls. So different
Yet so alike. I your Sun, and you, my
Moon. Still we were made to share
The same sky.

Polar opposites, who are of same
Heart and mind. We are twin souls
Who were born to meet and be 
Together. Like tea leaves brewing in
Boiling water, we are strong together.

We are the seasons ever changing
Weather. Our individual identities,
Personalities and energies a perfect
Forever balance of each other. 

Drawn together by forces stronger
than magnets.

Tightly bound by an invisible cord.
Things will only get better once we
Acknowledge and accept, that this is
our fate. Handmade, created and
Sculptured specifically for us by our
Lord and God.

When I cloak myself in shame,
You see me for who I truly am -
A person, a fellow soul, a name.
You're my lantern, lighting my way.
More bright and warm than any flickering
Flame.

Whenever I am with you, I don't ever have to
Pretend. Our newly written story, this journey
We are on, I don't ever want to end.

For He hast said that I was created
Because I deserve the best. Despite the
Façade I put on, of all my worst attributes
So nobody else gets the chance to.
Through it all, you have never left.

Twin Soul of mine, I am forever
Grateful and Blessed that we met.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY Story.

  Spent my life locked in the dark. Forgot who I am, so I went on a search To rediscover my spark. Told myself that if I kept the lid Of My ...