Sunday, July 7, 2024

A Letter To ALL Bullies - Bullying? NO WAY!

Dear bullies,

I'm sorry for whatever is so wrong with your life, that the only way for you to regain control, is to transfer and project your pain & suffering on to the innocent.


What terrible things were said & done to you, that you feel the need to be unkind?

let's pause this tape. do a quick rewind.

Who hurt you so badly, that you feel the need to lash out? I know that secretly, even if you don't admit it, you know what it feels like to be unheard no matter how loudly you cry, scream, rant and shout.


I can see that you're carrying a lot of mental & emotional baggage. the weight of it all keeps you pinned down. had you taken the time to put your feelings aside, get to know me & allowed me to be your friend. You would have seen how loving, understanding & loyal I am to no end.


I would have made you feel special, our laughter your medicine. The good times we could have shared. but instead you chose violence - to beat me up & discard me like an old childhood toy.


for all those times you thought you won the battle, seeing me cry. I'm here to tell you that as hard as you tried to defeat me, every day I am one step closer to winning the ultimate war. every time I get back up again, I am stronger than ever before.


It's thanks to you, that in my new life I am now able to see, it's what's inside a person that matters. It's inner beauty that makes me, me.

I hope that one day you are able to discover inner peace, like me. true happiness can't be bought, not even leased.


Riches are fools' gold. while you think that you still hold some level of power over me, I'm here to tell you and your evil devilish side that my soul will not be sold!


meanwhile, until you find your way, I'll be here praying for you. that by the grace of god, your life will take a turn & change for the better. these words written are mine, but on behalf of every victim of bullying, this is our letter.


You should know that, I have moved on. Forgiven you, forgiven myself. I've let go, cut all ties to my past. I have wiped clean our slate.


I continue to love, because at the end of the day it will always override your hate.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...