Sunday, July 7, 2024

Life Of A Rose.

 A petal fallen for every tear, ever shed.
To dust one day I shall return.
Every day a little bit more I
Bloom and grow.
A natural, gentle, subtle beauty
I do show.

When my time has come,
I'll grow old and you will see me wilt.
Until then, I make the most of my youth.
Lifting my face up to the Sun.

In the right hands, I thrive.
Love makes me truly come alive.
Your One True Love, plucks me with
Care.

With a gentle kiss on your cheek,
He lays me in your hands to rest.
Your skin, so soft, delightfully warm,
Pale and fair.

A blush can't help escape you,
As he loving tucks a stray strand
Of hair delicately behind your ear.

I watch on in admiration,
As a kind smile spreads across
Your face.


You close your eyes, content
In this moment as you and
Your lover embrace.

This is the life of a rose.

You giggle as my perfume,
Playfully tickles your nose.
My petals spread wider,
Your love for each other
Makes me bloom all the more.

In your favourite vase on your
Bedside table, this is where I now
Stand.

Forever grateful that this
Was the life for me that,
God had planned.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...