Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Chase That Feeling.

 I am a rocket, shooting up into the sky.
I am a star falling, on a one way mission to
Earth, at the same time.
I enjoy knowing not knowing, where this
Journey is going.

All I know is, I love this new found feeling.
I want to become this feeling, to keep on going.
I'm going to channel it w
ith all of my heart.
I'm going to run with it, chasing it down, all
The way to the morning Sun.

Not everyone will understand me, and that's okay.
I'm finally Happy. I've rediscovered and know my worth, my value. I have found my place.

After all this time, I have finally
Covered up the cracks of my heart.
This is my part 2, new beginning,
Fresh start.

Watch me run.
If you want, you are more than welcome to come.
So long as your intentions, is to not slow me down.
Because I can't.
I won't. 

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...