Friday, July 5, 2024

Life Is A Festival.

 I live my life like it's a Festival,
I love to wear all that does glitter.
You will often find me dancing,
Under the crystal moon.

I feel the rhythm rush through me,
As I stomp along to the beat.
Fireworks erupt inside of me,
Chasing away any lingering gloom.

Lanterns with only the warmest,
Comforting glow light my pathway.
The music fills my heart.
I sing along to my favourite song,
I don't care that I'm out of tune.


I live my life like it's a rave,
Showering in good times, as
I pretend that it's a combination
Of confetti and neon spray.

I trust fall into the arms of
My fellow, Festival goers.
We know how to live our
Best lives.

So live your life like it's a Festival,
Your body is a temple.
Cover yourself in glitter,
And 
diamantes too.


Positivity permanently marked on our hearts,
Just like a tattoo.

The Festival of life will never
End, so go on and gather your friends.
Together, we will dance beneath the
Crystal moon.

Looking like Goddesses,
In our p
arty dresses.
We don't care that our hair is a mess,
We're going to continue to head bang
To our favourite tunes.

We've never felt so alive.
Our true, authentic happiness
So vibrant and bright.
Here, we will Forever thrive.

We're going to dance all night,
And into the following afternoon.
So raise a glass to New Beginnings,
Memorable Middles as we toast the
Good times never end.

We are a Festival of good days to come.
I'm so happy to call you my Friend.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY Story.

  Spent my life locked in the dark. Forgot who I am, so I went on a search To rediscover my spark. Told myself that if I kept the lid Of My ...