Thursday, July 4, 2024

Like a Boss.

 I Am a Superstar.
The Whole World will Know My Name.
If you have a Problem with me and my
Grand entrances, then get out of the way.

I drink coffee, as strong and
Bold as Myself.

I'm rocking my outfit.
Here, I am Queen Bee.

For so long you had me believe,
Being Myself was wrong.
That I had to pretend to be someone
I'm not, in order to be accepted.
Just so I could click with you and belong.

Now I know, one day I realised.
I don't need you, or your lies.
I am a Reflection, a Representation
Of my Parents, the two best people in
My Life.

I Am my Parent's daughter,
What you See is what you get.
I don't sugar coat anything,
I won't live a life of regret.

Try as hard as you might, to
Delete me from your mind.
I Am one memory, you'll
Never be able to forget.

I am a Badass, Boss Lady.
I am and always will, take
The 
World by Storm.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...