Thursday, July 4, 2024

I Woke Up.

 I woke up feeling 🔥"spicy."🔥
Like cinnamon I'm sweet and have a kick.

Should I ever lose my ✨Sparkle✨,
I know that I can count on my impulsive
Tendencies, to do the trick.
If I could have any superpower,
I'd travel back in time.

Back to when I could wake up,
And fix all of my mistakes.
To make every wrong doing I ever did, alright.

Such is a Tornado, I too am
Wild, Destructive and beautifully Unhinged.
Knocking down anyone who tries to stop me,
By stepping in the middle of my path.

I am a Bull in a China shop.
I'll never slow down, never stop.

I am determined to wake up feeling
Spicy, everyday.
Because it's up to Me, and me alone,
To add flavour, colour and pizzazz
To my life.

I'm bringing the heat, opening my eyes.
Parting the curtains that once shaded my mind.

I lift up my face, and feel the
Comforting caress of the gentle
Summer breeze.
Showering down on me, from
The baby blue, cotton soft clouded
Sky.

Immediately, I am complete.
As I am surrounded by a sense of peace.
I am finally, at ease.

I've been sleepwalking through
Life for too long.
It's time, I woke up

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...