Thursday, July 4, 2024

I Will Not - Dedicated To All Those With Disabilities, Both Visible An Invisible. You Are Loved.

 I will not Cower.
I will not Hide.
I will not be Silenced, or kept to one side.
I will not listen, or give a care to your opinions when you say what you think of me.
I will not deny all the little, special things that make me shine.

The fragrant perfume of love filled justice, cleanses me body, soul and mind. So I'm going to close my eyes and soak my worries away, beneath the water, that is the giver of life.

I will not Give in to the hurtful behaviours, and words of those who only know how to be unkind.
I will not be afraid, to be Seen or to speak my mind.


I Am however, Determined to have a Healthy state of mind.

I burn Brightly like the flames,
Of a dragon Breathing fire.
The Best version of myself,
I aim to aspire.

Deep down, I know that I am beautiful no matter what you say. I am going to take on the World with a smile, each and every day.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...