Sunday, July 14, 2024

My World.

 Won't You be my World?
My Final Wish, yet to come true?
If you will have Me, I will
Be Your girl.
I will always stay by you.


Take your time, I'm happy for us to take this dance slow.
Because you're worth it, that much for sure I know.
You're what I've been waiting for.
The Sun so bright & beautiful,
Yet the only thing I'm able to
Think of, is you.


You're My World,
You have my head spinning.
Who knew, you were the most cunning thief?
You're the only one who has ever achieved,
Stealing my heart.

Just say the word & I won't think twice.
Just like that, I'll be yours.
You're one & only.
Your world.

If only you are Ready,
To be mine.


I'm not one to give up without a fight,
We are each other's truth.
We know not what it's like to lie.
We are open & honest with one another,
We have nothing to hide.


With a single sentence, you have made My final wish come true.
Those little words that you have spoken, is all I needed to grant me full access
The most important, valuable & beautiful thing in this world.

You
.

You seal your unbreakable promise on my lips, with the most tender & passionate kiss.

Only you couldn't help falling for a girl who lives in fantasy world. You're the sanity to my madness, the joy to my sadness, the reality to my fantasy. You are My world.

You're the only one who has the ability to see that I've lived a thousand lives, learnt a million lessons. I've spent years falling a thousand floors & opened a thousand doors, Until I found and opened the one that led me to a world of certainty. To You.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...