Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Passion.

I wear my passion proudly, don't you know.
I live my life boldly, like I'm the
Star of the runway at a red carpeted
Fashion show.

My dress, one of a rich and bright shade of red.
Where ever I go, people are bound to
Turn their head.

I need no proof and know not of any
Paparazzi, in order to embrace my
Individual, unique and personal
Fame.


Feel your heart bleed with Passionate,
Desire filled lust for me as it bursts into flame?
Can you hear it singing my name?

I like to think that I am somewhat of
A sweet, kind hearted, simple, s
hy
And humble girl who knows her worth.

I am selective, in who I choose
To be part of my world.

Your beautiful aura alone, tells
Me that your heart is worthy of
taking its place among my
Ruby encrusted crown.

I flick my long hair at those who to me,
Do not even come close 
to compare.
They may spread rancid rotten rumours
About me, but I do not give a single care.

The passion of my heart, does shine through my eyes.
The sun's golden glow of my irises,
Ever so iridescent.

Opinions of which for I did not ask, mean nothing to me.
Everyday is an Adventure.
Watch me as I glide with purpose into your life.

I am determined, to make my presence known by
Everyone.


I live every second of every day, to the fullest.
To myself, I vow to always stay the truest.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas.

This Christmas, make a wish. Whether it be by the twinkle of Tree lights or under the mistletoe. The perfect place, to share a sweet And sub...