Thursday, July 18, 2024

Sea Queen.

 My Heart pounds with the same rhythm as the 
Rapidly rushing, rippling, foaming, salty waves.
The creatures of the Deep are
My subjects, and I, their faithful, loyal 
And beloved Queen.

My hair reflects the sun rays,
The same rich earthy golden brown as the sand.
My eyes and dress, the same shade as the crystal
Blue seas.

I, am conductor of the Deep.
I orchestrate when the sea gulls
And pelicans sing.

Carefully, I choreograph what you see.
Dolphins that dance and synchronise,
With each and every leap out of the sea.
Silhouetted in the Ombre orange glow
Of the evening Sun you do see, my beautiful
Dolphin friends dancing so gracefully.

I calm the waves, when the Ocean does rage.
I caress it gently by brushing the tips of my
Fingers on the Ocean's surface, and singing
Its spirit to its original state of peaceful sleep. 

- Alexandra Pierotti.


  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White.

Midnight black hair, Shoulder length that I Pin back into a curly bob. Eyes green and s kin, Snow white . The woodland creatures, Gather to...