Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Neurospicy - This Poem Is Dedicated To All Of My Fellow Neurodivergent Babies Out There x.

I'm neur🧠spicy, of course my life is anything but bland 🙃.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course the school educational system failed me.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I have sensory issues.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I'm weird.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I have a different perspective to you.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course my brain's wired differently to yours.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I'm impulsive.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I'll mirror your actions in attempt to fit in.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I am silly.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I speak or act before I think.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course I somehow always manage to see the positive side of things.
I'm neur🧠spicy, of course once you become immune to my shenanigans you'll see how much of a good friend I'll make.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...