Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Ocean Spirit.

 The waves crashed firm but gently,
Against my shins. My bare feet
Sinking slightly ever so silently
Beneath the dense wet sand.

With each crashing wave,
I continued still to stand.
A sweet, salty reminder of
How powerful I am.
Nothing can keep me down -
No cruel word of mouth or
Push of  hand.

The setting sun glistened,
On my pale creamy white skin.
A warm glow filled my
Spirit, deep within.
Even as a young child,
I loved the ocean.

Seeing the circling, swooping
Of seagulls fly.
The Only time my Spirit
Felt truly alive.

As the breeze would play
With my hair, I would feel
At peace, not broken and
Without a care.

I close my eyes as I wish,
Hope and dream with all of my
Heart.

My deepest secrets I share with
The ocean, a single audible word
Between us never spoken.
The ocean carries my wishes,
Hopes and dreams.
Washing them out to sea.

Like a message in a bottle.
Until they reach their destination
True.

Making home in only waters,
Of the bluest of blue.
At night the ocean calls to me,
In my dreams I hear it sing my
Name.

On the shores of tranquil comfort,
There my Spirit stays.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...