Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Eden/Mother Nature.

 My name is, Eden. Though you most commonly know me as, Mother Nature.

I am the Forest. The forest, is ME.
The forest, my Kingdom and I, its
Queen. Everything in the forest,
Perfectly orchestrated by me.
Every flutter of a butterfly's wings,
Every whistle and howl of the wind.
Every rustle of leafy branches that sway.
It's all me.

The choir of bird calls that sing in the
Forest, a perfect harmonious melody.
I am the thunder that roars, and lightning that
Sparks and crackles across the sky.
I am the familiar, comforting warm sun
And the refreshingly cool, crisp, 
Transparent air.

I am the rain on a peaceful night.
My voice a soft subtle lullaby, let
Me sing you to sleep.

I am a playful and mischievous imp.


Untamed.


I am a Spirit constructed by you,
Out of dreams come true, and
Dreams that are yet to be dreamed.

I am a dangerous, damaging natural
Disaster with destructive consequences
As a result of my intrusively impulsive
Actions.

I am adventure, mystery and
Breath taking discovery.
I am a world and dimension of my
Own.


I am the forever unsolved silent
Secret. A promise made to only those
I deem most worthy.
The true believers.

My beauty I reveal, to only the most fantastical.
The innocent captured and preserved, in the eyes
Of the pure and untouched.
Photographed, and displayed
Proudly on the mind's eye mantle.


That of children, and those
Who are a child at heart.
I love the children that go
Out of their way to visit the
Forest, as if they are my own.

The forest, provides for them a
Safe haven.
A place where they can feel at home.

The fallen branches, I carefully and
Strategically place along the forest floor.
Their own personal, make shift throne.

For I am, Eden.
To you I am probably known as, Mother Nature.
I am the sole guardian and protector,
Of  all life in every four legged
Living Creature.

- Alexandra Pierotti.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...