Saturday, June 29, 2024

Road Trip - Destination Life!

 I hopped into the Driver's seat.
Buckle up, let's go!
Speeding along the highway to
Freedom, full throttle, as I wave
Goodbye to my past.

Stepping on the accelerator,
Engine whirring, my hair
Flying wildly behind me.
I'm going so fast!
My traumas being eaten and swallowed
Up, by the dust.


No sign of slowing down any time
Soon.
I'm finally in control.

Taking myself on a spontaneous
Road trip, my destination?
Life.

Sharp, swift, sudden bumps and
Turns occur, still I don't slow down.
Facing my problems head on,
I wish my Haters could see me
Now.

I drown out the thought of their voices, as I crank my music loud.

My road trip has no end in sight!
Don't bother flagging me down, to
Pick you up if you're not up for a
Wild Ride.

I'm going to drive, chase down
Good Vibes.
There's no pit stops during this
Road trip, until I've reached my destination -
Life.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...