Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Hold On - For Every Hopeless Romantic.

 Hold on to tomorrow, and the days that are yet to come. Hold on to my voice of reason, even if in that moment, you believe there is none. Hold on to my hand, when you feel lost and alone. I'll hold you close, I'll be your home.

I'm here for the long haul, I promise I'll never go.
I know this because, you held on to me when I didn't have the strength to stand on my own. When I was crying and too distraught to speak, you gently wiped away my tears with the back of your hand as they rolled down my cheek.

You slowly tilted my head up, so our eyes did meet. In yours, I heard you say, "I understand. Hold on."
We are forever entwined. I am yours, and you, are mine.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...