Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Nomad, Saint Francis of Assisi.


I am a nomad, a wanderer.
I travel from place to place.
From fields, sandy deserts and
Mountain ranges.
Forever searching the answers to my questions,
I make the most of my purpose.


Forever walking in subtle silence,
Stopping occasionally to s
tand still
And listen.

At night, I camp under the stars.
My bed, is one of soft grass.
I wake up each morning, to the
Welcoming warmth of the Sun
Shining gently on my face.

The company I keep, is animals.
Sweet gentle creatures, who don't require any
Words in order to speak.
Love, tenderness and kindness, the
Only things they seek.
I live a simple life.
My destiny written in the Sky.

I walk with purpose, I take my time.
To grow in Prayer, I better myself as a
Person.

I follow only, our Father's footsteps and advice.
I make the most of the gift He gave me,
That is, this life.

I don't wear fancy clothes.
Through Him, I know my worth.
I focus Only on Him, because
He is what matters the most.
Through Him, I am able to do
Great works.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...