Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The Under Water Dance.

My lungs fill full with
Life, with every breath
I take.

I can't help but dance and sing.

An easy way to let everything out,
Rather than be held back.
By past driven, unspoken,
Hidden heart break.

My gown as bright yellow
As the brilliance, of the summer
Sun.

The fabric swirls and swishes,
In this under water ballroom.
I have never had so much fun!

I feel so free knowing
That for the time at least,
It's just the sea and me.

My Spirit at peace.
I have never felt so happy
To be awake.
Alive.

Even if I appear to be,
Dead asleep.

I am determined to thrive,
In this under water world of
Mine.


- Alexandra Pierotti.


 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing With Fire.

We are all fire fuelled, Deep within our core. It's what motivates us, Each day in seeking to Accomplish more. Burning bright, warming A...