Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Bouquet Of Dandelions.

Hi! I hope you're having a
Good day.

You're not?
Oh.

Well then,
Here you go.

I picked some dandelions,
Because I was going to make
Some wishes today.

I love to see the fluffiness
Of the dandelions wisping
By, as they woosh along the
Air currents.

Whispering my wishes to
The breezy breath, of the
Wind.

Their way of guaranteeing
Me, that they will grant every
Wish of mine to come true.

However, you look like
You could use them more
Than I do.

Enjoy this bouquet, use
Every wish wisely. 

*gives you a hug.*

The more wishes made,
The more likely they are
To come true. 

May every wish you
Make, be granted.

That, is my wish,
For you.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...