Saturday, September 7, 2024

Everywhere, I Look. - This Poem Is Dedicated To All Those Who Are Missing Someone, With Their Whole Being.

Everywhere I look,
God reminds me of you.

Whether it be from the
Gentle rustle of wind,
Blowing through the
Trees.

Or the delicate droplets
Of a sun shower, falling
At my feet.

Every page of this
Book of photographic
Memories, reminds me
Of a sweet comment
That you would say.

As you'd smile and point
Out your favourite moments,
On every page.

Here I sit and look out
At the view, of our favourite
Place.

Oh, if only you and
I could together, could
Spend just one more day...

🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕

My heart is at Peace now,
My dear.
I promise you.

Please, do not despair?.
You may not be able to
See me now, but trust me
When I say that I, am
Everywhere.

I've never felt so alive!
I...don't actually remember
What it was like when my

Body died...? 
Huh. That's weird.

Ah well, I've been gifted
With a new and better
Life!

All is well, with me.
I am always by your side,
Even in moments where
You temporarily forget to
Believe.

I love you, my dear.
That, I want you to
Never forget.

I shall now and always
Usher you forward, in order for
You to truly flourish.

Spare me a thought now
And then, eh?

Just promise me that
You will do it, with a
Smile, on your face.

Love always,
(⁕
Insert Name here.⁕)

- Alexandra Pierotti.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...