Friday, September 20, 2024

Hold The Sun.

Unlike the black bear,
That walks at night.

It is in this moment, that
I remember s
omething that I had
Forgotten about, a long time
Ago...

…I am unique, special, authentic
And not ashamed of my past.

It's what assists in rebuilding
Who I am, today.

It's the Sun that I hold, which
Sparks with the
fire in my heart,
Eyes and mind.

Its flames flicker deep
In my heart, like a lantern
Showing me the way.

I would be nothing, if
Someone were to take the
Sun away.

I love the Sun, and everything
That it brings my way.
It is the Sun, that brightens each
And every day.


- Alexandra Pierotti.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold The Sun.

Unlike the black bear, That walks at night. It is in this moment, that I remember s omething that I had Forgotten about, a long time Ago... ...