Sunday, September 1, 2024

I AM ME!

Those who are known only as "crazy",
Are the most creative, colourful, cheerful
And gentle at heart.

I am that rare breed of person,
Where I am content just being, me


I run with the rain.

I blow along in the breeze.

I scream with the thunder.

I shine with the sun.

I dance with the moon.

I've been verbally drawn and
Dictated by everyone who has
Ever known me as, "different",
"dumb" and "delusional."

But you know what?
Maybe I am, all those things?

But at least I Am and
Always will be, Me.

So, allow me to introduce myself.
I am a "weird" little wonder, a rare
Person of  "different" breed.

I never pretend to be someone I'm not,
No matter what Life throws at me.

I am always truthful about who I
Am.

And the truth is -
I AM and always will be, 100%
ME! 

I have evolved, into
Who I was born to be.

My name?

- Alexandra Pierotti.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...