Monday, September 30, 2024

Running Into The Night.

Trapped in a dream of
Dread, with no way out
In sight.

With my heart-in-my-mouth,
My stomach drops to the ground.

I'm in a river bank of
Black smoky mist, running
Into the night.

Trapped in on an invisible
Staircase of emotion,  I try to
Push myself forward.

One foot in front of the other.

But every time I do, I'm pulled
Back again.

It's like, I'm going everywhere
And nowhere, at the same time.
My heart pounding, as I am being
Consumed in fright. 

Will I ever wake from this terrifying
Nightmare of mine?

Or will I forever be,
'Running Into the Night'?...


- Alexandra Pierotti






No comments:

Post a Comment

There Is A Light Waiting For You, At The End Of Every Tunnel.

While you think, that you Are stuck in the dark for now. I promise, eventually you will Find the light. It only gets better from here. - Ale...