Friday, October 11, 2024

A Forbidden Romance - This Poem/Short Creative Narrative, Is Dedicated To Every Hopeless Romantic.

Ah, love.

The most powerful of
Emotions, none more
Powerful than ours.

We live a secret life,
We live for our deeply
Forbidden Romance.

You're everything I've
Ever wanted, you're all I
Need.

This fire of passion rages
Inside of us, intoxicating us in
Ecstasy.

Your lips press against mine, in
A firm but gentle tender kiss.

This Forbidden Romance,
Feels so wrong but so right.
Cupid shot us bullseye in our
Hearts, unexpectedly.

This was never part of my
Plan, to fall madly in love with
The perfect man.

We are encased forever to
One another, bound together by
Desire.

Our hearts beat as one, in this
'Forbidden Romance.'

- Alexandra Pierotti.



   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Your Average Pretty.

Tired of looking for love in All the wrong places, I was able to find myself. Able to appreciate myself For all of who I am, who I've al...