Thursday, October 17, 2024

Not Your Average Pretty.

Tired of looking for love in
All the wrong places,
I was able to find myself.

Able to appreciate myself
For all of who I am, who
I've always been.

I've been in front of me,
This whole time.

Only now able to see in this
Moment, myself truly shine.

Goodbye, old me.
Hello, new and improved
Me. 

You have no idea how much
I've missed you, where have you
Been?

Let's cause creative chaos
Together!

Unhinged, and tied to each other
In our madness.

I'm not your average pretty, I was
Made for something more.
I was made, to love myself.


- Alexandra Pierotti.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Your Average Pretty.

Tired of looking for love in All the wrong places, I was able to find myself. Able to appreciate myself For all of who I am, who I've al...