Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Nice of You/Overcoming the Trauma of Fake Friendships.

 It was nice of you, to stop by.
You've had your fun, wasting my
Time. It's time you've left my life.
I'm moving on, Bye.

I'm done having my emotions played,
You used me like a pawn in your sick game.
You're not to be trusted with my heart.
You took me for a fool, but here I am.
I've learned my lesson, yes I have.
I'm not afraid anymore.

I'm a rose 🌹in full bloom, and you
A thorn.

I'm never going to apologise for
Being myself. I love who I am,
Who I'm becoming.
I'm tired of pretending to be someone else.
Someone I'm not.

I'm exactly where, and who, I'm
Meant to be. THIS is ME.
Take me or leave me, I don't care.
If you don't like me, it's because you're a
Bore. I'm done listening to your
Lame ass excuses, there's the
Door.

It was nice of you, to stop by.
I'm done wasting my tears on you,
It's time I lived my life.
From here on out, I'm leaving you behind.
I'm moving on.
Bye.

No longer are my emotions played,
No longer a pawn in your sick game.
I'm never going to apologise for being
Myself.
I'm tired of putting myself through
Hell.

I love who I am and who I'm becoming.
I'm exactly where, and who, I'm meant to be.
THIS is ME.

Don't bother to stop by anymore.
I'm finally moving on.
It's about damn time I make myself, a
Priority.

How nice of me.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy - Food For Thought.

Therapy. For kids . Something that is rarely, if not ever spoken about. No one ever really thinks, of how much weight one child Carries thes...