Friday, June 28, 2024

Wonder.

 I opened my eyes and a window wide.
Listen.
Peace has finally made its home inside.
I can hear it.

The satisfying crunch, of the
Earth beneath my feet.
The wind loud as it breathes
Life through my shaggy golden,
Sandy brown hair.

The sound of the crashing sea.
The call of the gulls echoing in the
Sky, as they glide and circle above
Me.

Time to let go.
Time, all to myself.
Time to think.
Time to let my mind wander.
To take it all in.
To feel.
To wonder.

Time, to truly be free. To be real.

Elegance is an attitude, a lifestyle choice,
Not a way of life.
This is the place, where I come to spill my soul,
A place where I come to lose and regain personal
Control.
I know I still have a long way to go.

This is where I come to calm and ground
Myself, when I'm feeling ten different levels of
Heavy.
As I look out across the clear crystal blue
Sky reflecting on the sea, I know I am
Exactly who I am.
That this is the place I am meant to be.

Something is moving in the air.
I can feel it.
Like a star shooting its bright firey colours,
Across the sky, I too don't care.
I can feel it in my Spirit.

I can feel it Growing, like a
Flower blooming in an almost hidden crack
of the pavement with the most minimal amount of
Grass.
Once I face it, I dare not look back.
I am finally, on the right track.

They say, that there are plenty of
Fish in the sea.
The only one I want, has got to be a
Narwhal.
It's the oceanic, unicorn life for
Me. 

Living every second with purpose.
Lord knows, I deserve this.

I'm the opening and final act.
I've been waiting for this moment,
My whole life.
For as long as I can remember.

I am filled with new opportunities and
Chances.
Try as hard as you want, I won't ever let
You take them from me.
This is my show, I've finally made it.

I am myself in all my true glory.
I can't fake this.
Here I come world, are you ready?
I'm going strong, my decisions steady.

My eyes the windows through my body and,
In to my Soul.
Now that I've opened my eyes wide with
Wonder and belief, my body fills up with and is
A sacred temple of Light.

Had I continued to live my life squinty-eyed,
With distrust.
My body would be a cellar filled with bitter,
Acidic scented dust.

I see the world with fresh, new eyes.
Full of wonder.
The older I get, my heart feels younger.
As I gaze across the sea, my mind does
Ponder of what this life's journey of mine
Brings.

As I get over my traumas, I feel its painful
Yet comforting sting.
My wounds healing over, this is
My fresh start.

A new beginning.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY Story.

  Spent my life locked in the dark. Forgot who I am, so I went on a search To rediscover my spark. Told myself that if I kept the lid Of My ...