Friday, June 28, 2024

Peace.

 After what's felt like Forever,
I've finally made my Peace.
With the War going on, inside of me.
Sure, I'm not where I expected I'd be.
However, I am exactly where I'm
Supposed and Need to be.

I realise now, that I am a source of
Pure Light.
I shine my brightest, on the darkest
Nights.

I am not what the rumours say.
I am perfectly human, in all my flaws.
I am exactly who I was born to be.
I'm finally finding my way.
Paving my own path.

I see things for what they truly are.
Never thought that I would ever,
Come this far.
I am finally secure, in my insecurities.
I had to experience trauma, to discover
My inner Peace.

Knowing that I am created for greater things,
Who knew something so small holds so much
Power to put my mind at ease?

Wish I knew sooner, what it meant and to
Have, Inner Peace.

- Alexandra Pierotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Is A Festival.

  I live my life like it's a Festival, I love to wear all that does glitter. You will often find me dancing, Under the crystal moon. I f...