Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Believe.

 With Every second that passes,
So do my Worries.
I imagine all of my stress melting away.


Like the wax of a candle, slowly dripping &
Dissolving into the flame.
Flickering gently, lighting my way.


I Believed I Could,
So I Did.
When Nobody believes in Me,
I continue to believe in Myself.
On behalf of the Both of Us.

I Believe, Everything will work out.
Everything will turn out for the Better.
Because I know, Everything will be Alright.

A Little Birdie once told me,
"The Best things Yet to Come, are
Invisible to the naked eye."

I channel Calmness.
It fills Me,
Body, Soul & Mind.

I take a Deep breath & Steady Myself.
All of the times Everyone thought I
Couldn't do something, & then I did?
I proved them wrong.

Smiling to Myself because I Knew
That all this time, I was Right.


I apologise to Myself for not Believing in
Me, sooner.
It's time, I Let Go.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold The Sun.

Unlike the black bear, That walks at night. It is in this moment, that I remember s omething that I had Forgotten about, a long time Ago... ...