Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Dragon Queen.

 I, am the keeper of keys & all mythical
Magical creatures are One with me.
They call me the Dragon Queen, due
To my love & genuine care that I
Provide for them.

Dragons have always been my pets,
My Spirit Animal.
Their fire and Power breathes Life
Into my very Soul.

My Palace & their den are combined
Together, creating for us a shared home.
Dragons are seriously misunderstood creatures.
Feared by most due to association, with
Evil, ferocity, danger & Death.

Though, if you take the time to get to know them,
You will see just what Beautiful & magnificent
Creatures they really are.
Territorial when protective, of those they love.
Defending them always, to the last.
Ever so gentle & tender, with their young.

Like every creature, Dragons too, crave
One thing - love.
So the next time you come across a Dragon,
Remember to fear not.

The trick to taming them, is to
Provide them with an offering, a gift
Of their favourite thing.
They don't require an animal or human sacrifice,
All they really want is something
Fascinating, gentle & airy light.

Their favourite thing, wouldn't
You know, is bubbles.
Sourced only from the ruby red crystal
Waters of Miracle Falls.
It is an easy place to find...
...If only you know where to look.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...