Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Never.

 I never thought, I'd be where I am right now.
Happy, Thriving, Appreciating Myself for All
That I Am and all challenges I've overcome.
I never take any moment spent with those that
I love, for granted.

I'm never going to back down.
Never going to give up.
Never know what to expect or when to expect it.
I never allow myself to get used,
Or be framed by Anyone.

I never stay in One place.

I go where my Heart leads me,
I go where someone I love needs me.
I go where I am wanted, but by
No means will I allow myself to be taunted.
I won't let anyone take advantage of my
Kindness, my naturally good nature by mistaking it for weakness.

I don't let anything or anyone, phase me.
Sure, the thought of my new-found freedom can be
Daunting and occasionally scare me.
Though even that does not stop me.

I am Brave.
Willing to try anything and everything,
Within reason.

You will never hear or see me say,
"Never!" Unless, you challenge me and
Think that I will lose.

I won't just sit in a corner staying silent,
In situations that demand me to stand up and make some
Noise.

I will never stop giving - whether it be
Kindness, Love, Empathy or gifts.
It's Who I Am.
It's all I know.
It's what provides me with great joy.

I will never forget who I was.
It allows me to continue to learn and grow.
My Past shapes my Present,
Carving the way for my Future.
Into the Best version, of myself.
Into the Woman, I am today.

I will not be ashamed or deny my
Flaws and imperfections.
Never again, will I hide my face.
I will hold my head high.
The endless possibilities of my Future,
Within my heart does peacefully lie.

I'll Never allow myself to Overthink,
For if I do I know that I will surely sink.
That is One thing I refuse.
I will never allow self-doubt, to make its move.

I never let minor inconveniences
To echo, snowball out of control and
Take over my life.
I bite the bullet -
Face all of my Problems head on.

Forever embracing the Light.
Everyday, within my being I am reminded that
I'm Strong.


- Alexandra Pierotti.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...