Friday, July 19, 2024

Peace In The Valley.

 Every day, I grow stronger.
Wiser.
Braver.
More Radiant, in my new found resilience.


I appreciate the gift that is each New day.
The unique beauty of each

And every moment, that
Comes my way.


I could stay here forever.
Oh, if only.
I take comfort listening to
The familiar lullaby, that is
The trickle of the stream.


Dreamily rushing by my feet,
With it, all of my cares and
Worries are w
ashed away.

The silence that surrounds me
Interrupted only, by the occasional
Bird song, fills my soul with peace.
One I have never before known of.

I close my eyes and open my heart,
As I let my mind wander in this
Valley of Peace.

- Alexandra Pierotti.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow White.

Midnight black hair, Shoulder length that I Pin back into a curly bob. Eyes green and s kin, Snow white . The woodland creatures, Gather to...