Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Whisper - A Siren's Story.

The Ocean, it whispers to me
Through a magic conch shell.
It's voice a lullaby to my ears.
Instructing my Soul to remain at
Peace.

It's Directions are so clear,
I don't know why I ever feared.
Once, many Full Moons ago,
I stayed on the Shores of Safety.
 
Now I swim the crystal seas.
The salty taste lingers on my lips.
A satisfying taste of Adventure,
Curiosity and Dangerousity.

I know the Ocean's call, as well as
My own name.
I take chances in this new life of mine.
I'm so bored of playing things safe.

Risk and adventure, is what makes life
Fun.

Deeply I dive beneath the Waves.
Things have never felt so Right.
There is nothing to go back to.
Who I am, is all that's left.

The rippling waves, they cradle me.
Pearls decorate my hair.
Forever I will swim further,
Deeper beneath the waves.
My underwater life, a world
I never before knew.

It's funny how perfect every life
Lives down here, in perfect harmony.
I join in the Song.
Our voices carry and mix,
A soothing melody.

Should the Ocean choose you,
Listen to it Speak.
Only the most Pure of hearts,
Does it seek.

You're lucky if it chooses you,
Its secrets it will share.
So long as you stay loyal and faithful
To it, a friendship like no other does compare.

Keep it's Secrets safe,
Hold its words close.
Lock them in your heart.
Seal your lips, throw away the key.

Until you are Ready to
Become One with the Ocean.
Peacefully it must stay asleep.

 
- Alexandra Pierotti.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold The Sun.

Unlike the black bear, That walks at night. It is in this moment, that I remember s omething that I had Forgotten about, a long time Ago... ...