Friday, August 9, 2024

Spicy Queen - This Poem Is Dedicated To All Of My, Fellow Neurospicy Babies Out There.

My life is anything but bland,
I am a Spicy Queen in every
Possible way.

From the things I do,
To the things things I say.
Due to being spicy since birth -
Spicy right from the start,
Spice the main wire, powering
My brain.

And you know what?
I wouldn't have it any
Other way.

You see, spice adds flavour
To an otherwise boring life.
You can see it, the fire burning
Intensely in my eyes.

Too hot to handle, I'm
Not to everyone's taste.
Knowing that, surprisingly
I'm okay.

My skin, warm to touch.
As determination to make
A difference, rushes through
My veins.

I don't care, if others are afraid of me.
There is a certain layer of mystery,
In what people only know as "strange."

I wear my scars proudly,
Both the visible and non.
They are the proof, my
Trophy to show how far
I've come.

I'm proud to be blessed with
Spiciness, it creates an adventure
With every new day of my life.

My personality a firecracker!
Forever exploding with magnificence,
Lighting up the night.

To those who are accepting
Of everything I am,
Are always left in awe and wonder.
My uniqueness to them, a
Spectacular sight.

All of you fellow spicy babies,
This is your much needed invite.
It's time for you to show your face
To the rest of the world, no longer
Do you have to hide your neurospice.


- Alexandra Pierotti.



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy, But Kind.

If you ever meet me, you will surely see. That I am like a Reese's peanut butter cup, Completely nuts  and equally as sweet x . - Alex...